Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What I Did During My Vacation

I pretty much already told you the answer to the headline above, but here's one thing I forgot: I went to some Thirsty Thursdays at Yale Field. At one of them, my photo was taken for Play Magazine's Gettin' Some feature.

I was taking advantage of Thirsty Thursday a little too much, and forgot about this. So now my photo is in there. Let's make one thing clear: Unfortunately, I'm not "getting any" in the photo, so it seems like it shouldn't be in this section. Anyway, pictured are, from left, friends Stefanie Harris, Harris McCabe and me.

When I saw Play this afternoon, I couldn't help but wish my first name was McCabe. Then the cutline to the photo would have looked like this: "Stefanie Harris, Harris McCabe, McCabe Ferrucci."

I guess it wasn't meant to be. At least this way I can make a lame joke.

No comments: