Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Baseball Today

So let's talk a little baseball for a second or two. While Opening Day is better than Christmas, the first couple weeks of the baseball season are always the toughest. For a variety of reasons, the league gives teams more off-days in April, and that makes it really hard to wait patiently for the next game.

Put it this way, I want to see the Red Sox now. I want the team to rebound from Monday's loss now. Instead, I have to wait until 8 tonight. Yankee fans have it worse. They want to see their team go 2-0, yet yesterday was an off-day and today's game has already been postponed. Stinks for them.

Speaking of the Monday Sox game, you should be reading Curt Schilling's blog. If you haven't heard about this, make sure to head over there. It's way too entertaining. It made his thrashing by the Royals somewhat worth it.

If you're like me, you're excited about the next "Die Hard" flick. Well, go watch the trailer here.

Did he snort, or did he not snort
? That is the question for Keith Richards of late. You know what? Even if he did snort his dad's ashes, I bet far worse has been ingested by that man. Just look at the photo on this page. Man, he looks like crap.

Two of my favorite things, The Hold Steady and baseball, together at last.

Alanis Morissette doing a cover of "My Humps"? I could have probably done without this.

OK, I think I'm done today. Go Josh Beckett.

No comments: