Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thursday's Here

Well, as I type this my holiday weekend is beginning. I guess that goes for almost all of us since tomorrow is an, um, holiday. But in my world, Friday's always a day off, so I'm looking at not working tomorrow or Saturday, working Sunday, then doing a half-day Monday. That's a lot of time off for me ... and I'm excited.

One thing that everyone should keep in mind is that my friend Dan's band, The Black Noise Scam, is playing at Cafe Nine tomorrow as part of the venue's Punk Rock BBQ. And the best part? Well, that'd be the $1 Schaeffer cans from 9-11 p.m. Punk and beer ... whoopee.

Not much else going on over here in Register/Weekend/Pat world. If we don't chat, have a great holiday weekend. I'm going to go to the movies a lot, since I haven't done that in a very long time ... like three weeks. Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - sounds like you have a great one planned. Enjoy...and remember...loving a small, rusty robot is not a bad thing. Sadly, above and beyond that, I cannot recommend much playing in the local megaplexes.

I have seen an advanced screening of "The Wackness," and I think you'll like it a lot (great soundtrack, BTW). But we don't get that for a couple of weeks. Angelina and "Wanted"
are good, stupid fun. Don't waste your valuable Register Bucks on anything else.