Thursday, January 04, 2007

Pat On The Radio

OK, so I know that you guys can't get enough of reading my prose on paper and the Web, the wonderful poetry that I consistently publish.

Well, if you want to hear the words come straight from my mouth, you have two chances in the next couple days. I'll be on the radio twice discussing my best local songs of 2006.

First, if you're around a radio at 5 p.m. tonight, I'll be a guest on Rob DeRosa's "Homegrown" show. The program airs on 88.1 FM out of Middletown. If you can't get the station on your dial or want to listen online, head over to http://www.wesufm.org/.

If winding down your weekend with me sounds like a good idea, listen to 99.1 WPLR and James Velvet and Rick Allison's long-running "Local Bands Show." The program begins at 10 p.m.
Now, while it's great that I'll be guesting on both of these shows, there's no reason not to tune in to them every week and get your fill of local music. Both shows are great tools to stay updated on the music scene. And, by the way, Rob, James and Rick are all great guys, too. That helps.

Editors note: I'm only publishing my photo so I can use it as my profile pic. Really.

No comments: