Saturday, March 14, 2009

Random Saturday Fun

Here's a thought I had yesterday that should be shared while I wait for Little Nicholas to arrive: Always purchase products that call-out competitors.

What do I mean? Well, yesterday I made my once-every-14-days trip to the grocery store. One of the things I needed was some air freshener (for when it smells in my apartment due to cooking, aliens, pooing, crying, bacon, long periods of inactivity, etc.). Usually, I just buy Oust. But, recently, I saw a commercial for Lysol Neutra Air, and in the spot, it basically said, "We work better than Oust."

See, the ad could have said Neutra Air is the best or something like most commercials, but it went a step further and called-out Oust by name. I respect that. You should too. That's it. Happy Saturday.

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, I leave you with this:

No comments: