Monday, March 16, 2009

Roger That

Anybody who's frequented this here blog for any real amount of time knows about my musical love affair with Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers. I've said it a million times and I'll say it again: I'm not sure what it is, but something about this band's music just does it for me.

What's "it"? I'm not sure. But I think "it" is that way you feel when you hear certain songs or bands and just know it's for you, just know that it hits you deeper than most music. That's what it's like for me and Roger.

Now you're wondering why I'm mentioning this tonight. Well, it's because the band is slowly releasing "Glow In The Dark," a live project that finds it putting out a song and video each week. The latest tune is "Down Together." Take a look:


Down Together from roger clyne on Vimeo.

No comments: