Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Let's Horse Around

Toad's Place is the (toad's) place to be tonight. Why? Well, indie favorites Band of Horses comes to town for a show at the legendary venue. That's good news folks, really.

Fresh off the successful release of a great sophomore disc, "Cease to Begin," Band of Horses will definitely be ready to brings its Shins-like rock to the people of New Haven. I'll be there to accept it with arms wide open (imagine me saying that in the best Scott Stapp voice ever).

I've been looking forward to this show since I got wind of it a few months back. I've been told by a little birdie that the group's shows at CMJ last month were much better than expected. Band of Horses has never been known as a great live band, but I guess that's changing a lot. We'll see.

You should come. It'll be fun. We can say "hi" to each other, maybe share a laugh and a PBR. But only show up after you vote, OK?

No comments: