Monday, November 12, 2007

When Can We Be "Friends"

I got an e-mail from local filmmaker/ author Gorman Bechard, left, this morning. If you've been reading this blog for any amount of time, you know that I interviewed Gorman before production of his upcoming film, then was on set for a couple days.

Well, now "Friends With Benefits" is ready for an early screening. This isn't an official release or anything, just an informal get-together for film fans to come together and give Gorman your thoughts on this early cut of the comedy.

If you're interested in attending, sign up here. During my time on set, I saw many scenes filmed and read a good portion of the screenplay and am very excited to see the final product. And, don't forget, Gorman's last movie, "You Are Alone," won numerous awards and, this should go without saying but was really, really affecting. Maybe I'll see you at this screening? Sign up.

No comments: