Saturday, December 01, 2007

Oh, 'Sweetheart," Listen Up

Man, can you believe it's December? I mean, it feels like the last six months of this year have dragged by, but, all of sudden, here we are and it's almost 2008. Amazing stuff.

So how are you going to celebrate the first day of the last month of 2007? I got up, went to the gym, watched a bit of TV, had some food and, soon, I'll head over to Cafe Nine for Chris Bousquet's fundraiser for Elm City Cycling. This should be one cool show.

Chris and a host of other local musicians -- including James Velvet, Shandy Lawson, Frank Critelli and more -- will perform The Byrds' classic "Sweetheart of the Rodeo" in its entirety. I'm excited for this. You should be too.

I really like it when folks try something that might not be easy. This kind of show could be a logistical nightmare, but that's OK. It should be great. See you there. OK?

No comments: