Monday, February 25, 2008

Wilco Setlist

A review will run in tomorrow's paper, but, in the meantime, here's Wilco's setlist from Sunday night at the Shubert.

1. Remember the Mountain Bed
2. California Stars
3. Company In My Back
4. Pot Kettle Black
5. Shot In the Arm
6. Radio Cure
7. You Are My Face
8. Side With the Seeds
9. Pick Up the Change
10. Hotel Arizona
11. Always In Love
12. Impossible Germany
13. Jesus, etc.
14. Misunderstood
15. Airline to Heaven
16. Theologians
17. Walken
18. I'm the Man Who Loves You
19. On and On and On

Encore
1. Hate It Here
2. Heavy Metal Drummer
3. Red-Eyed and Blue
4. I Got You (At the End of the Century)
5. Monday
6. Outtasite (Outta Mind)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The up side of that 2003 Oakdale show was that because of the sparse attendance, my nine months pregnant wife and I were able to sit safely in the back where the volume was more suitable for newly formed ears.

Now when people ask if I'm taking my daughter to see Hannah Montana, I just laugh and say "no, but she did go to a Wilco show three weeks before she was born."