Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Connecticut 'Law & Order'

As I sit here about to leave to have a refreshing beverage, I'm watching a new episode of "Law & Order." I'm not sure, but I think this episode, "Tango," is based on a sort-of Connecticut case.

I can't remember the names of the people and don't have access to our old stories while I'm here at home, but I think this episode is based on that woman from Orange who was an addict and working as a prostitute and possibly helped someone kill a woman in New York or New Jersey. Again, the points of the story may be messed up, but I think this is the one. I'll update tomorrow when I figure out if I'm right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If we kids out here in the blogosphere didn't know better, we'd swear you were avoiding us...

What's up?