Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Um, I'm Laughing

OK, so I haven't been posting much because, you know, I'm on vacation and all. That's really not that great of an excuse though. I've had plenty of time, but I don't feel like I've got much to say. That was the case until I took my almost-daily check of Joe Amarante's blog and saw his new profile photo.

I've posted it here because it makes me happy. Look at how he's sporting a sleeveless shirt. It must be Joe's way of protesting the way the Yanks have been playing lately.

I don't have much else to say. I went home for the weekend, home to the great state of Massachusetts. On Friday, I saw some local Mass. band's (Amagazo) CD-release party in Allston, which was pretty good ... and loud. These guys were basically a heavy metal band, so that was different for me. Headlining the night was a Black Sabbath cover band called Lack Sabbath; they made me laugh.

I did go to the press screening of "Pineapple Express" a couple weeks ago or something. I thought it was very good, mindless fun. It went a little long, but, overall, I enjoyed it. I haven't seen any other movies during vacation, which is kind of sad. Maybe that'll change later in the week. I do want to see "The Wackness" and "Tropic Thunder."

So I guess that's it. Let's all just enjoy the weather and this picture of Joe, which shows that he's absolutely enjoying the weather.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're BACK!
That's GREAT!
We were getting worried.
So...how did the team do yesterday?

Pat Ferrucci said...

Game got canceled, sadly. Hopefully we play two next week.